Six One Four

I can't believe that all I have is six hundred and thirteen posts in this blog after all these years. It's amazing how time can fly when you put things off. I guess this makes six hundred and fourteen. I'm glad that I'm actively seeking things out now that I'm back on my feet again. It ain't fun being sick for such a long time. So enough is enough.

It was a fantastic Sunday yesterday. It was an early start and I felt like my friends and I did heaps together! It started off with a nice breakfast at Chimmey's before Sunday service.

Then we headed out to the Yarra Primary school for our community blitz where teams of people were doing heaps of stuff to clean up the entire school and make it nice and bright. We were assigned to paint some staircase railings. It was an awesome time! It wasn't like hardcore hard work, plus the weather was perfect.

As if being at the blitz for four hours wasn't tiring enough, we headed to a park to play rugby. I think that was the most exercise I've had in months. It was just simply living the Aussie lifestyle.

After all that, we fed ourselves well at one of my friend's favourite Vietnamese restaurant. It was a feast and it was definitely good times. It's good to be out and about again.

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Six One Four”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.