Signed In Blood

Everything was leading up to yesterday. It was the moment of truth. It was something I had to do because I would have avoided it for as long as I could like I have been all this while. No more running because time has finally caught up. The fear was thick, I could taste it but it was time to get pass that.

I held my breath, I looked away and I held out my arm. I closed my eyes and the moment was suspended in time. When I opened my eyes, it was all over. It was done. It wasn't the pain that caused the fear, it was the sight of the red that fuels the human body that scared the life out of me. I can exhale now, for it is done.

Pardon the drama, but yesterday was the first time I have ever done a blood test. It was part of the medical check up I had to complete. It went surprisingly well and I thank God that I was able to go through with it.

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

3 Responses to “Signed In Blood”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    heeeelo there!

    love your song Shooting Star!
    Awesome awesome.

    keep it up! cheers =D  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Next Task : Blood Donation? LOL  

  3. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    [dar_ling]: Oh gosh, so sorry for the late reply. I must have missed this post of yours!Thanks so much for the kind words. hehe.

    [huz]: haha, next task maybe in the very very far future! haha. I'm still terrified. I would love to though, but we'll have to see how that goes. haha  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.