Stoked


Things have been pretty crazy lately and I am thrilled that Shooting Star has gone to Number One on Fly FM's Campur Chart. It spent it's second week in the top spot now and I hope we can keep that up.

I'm also really happy to release The Shooting Star, our Double A-Side Single and it is looking real good. I am proud and very happy with what we've created and all the hard work has definitely paid off. Huge thanks to Alda, Alex, Paul, Dina, Michelle and Sel who have also put in so much effort and investing into my dream, which has come true.

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Stoked”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.