The Novelty

Yesterday was day one of juicing heaven! A Breville Juice Fountain found it's home in my little apartment and it's armed with 1250 watts of juicing power! Yes, I know I sound more domesticated each day, but heck, it's a childhood dream come true. This juicer is so freaking powerful, the fruit disappears before you could even press it down to the blades! I've never had such fresh fruit juice before. Maybe I should just stick my mouth in the juicer output next time! But hey, everything has a novelty period and it'll diminish. So this is my post to remind me of the day I was excited about it. For the past two days, all I've thought about was, "what can I possibly juice today?" So here's a post to the first few days of raving over a juicer and actually enjoying the cleaning up still.

On a more rocker side of things, here's what I did to cure my blues. Like ladies, we men love shopping too, but for different things! Woot! The pictures say it all! No explanation needed!




Boys and toys. Boys will be boys. Alda said, "That's the life of a muso. All the crazy things that we buy". I was a happy boy! All 4 DVDs for 50 bucks. I love JB Hi Fi. Now where's my endorsement money?!

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

1 Responses to “The Novelty”

  1. # Blogger Jie Juan

    Hmmm, I wonder why the FOB dvd was rated 'Adults'...and wow, how was 'Sounds of the underground' bro? :D  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.