Tree Hill

I am seriously addicted to One Tree Hill. Starting all the way from season one seems like a far reach from the latest. It's still good though. I can't believe I hardly had enough time for TV in the past years that I've missed out quite a fair bit.

______________________________________________________

Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

3 Responses to “Tree Hill”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    oh no no no... don't skip cause season 4 is the best!!! season 3 isn't so great. do watch season 4 b4 u cont with season 5! =)  

  2. # Blogger Kamelia

    waaa...didn't know you were a fan! hehe...I love their soundtrack, don't you? Season 5 is great, but doesn't have as much great music as in season 4.  

  3. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Why do people say that Season 3 isn't so great? I kinda like it. hehe. Plus the soundtrack is awesome.

    [dar_ling]: I'm at season 4 now. ep 12 I think. hehe. It's pretty good so far.

    [kamelia]: yeah, I've tried catching it when it was on Astro last time, but the timing was never right for me so I kept missing it. Good thing for the internet! haha. I went to the store the other day and saw that Seasons 1-3 were on sale. Too bad they didnt have season 4. haha. I'm such a fan boy. LOL.  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.