Doctor, Doctor, Can You Help Me?

I remember walking into a doctor's office at a small town clinic a few years ago and the first thing I saw as I walked through the door was the doctor reading a thick as book. The first thing that ran through my head was, "Oh my God, does this doctor know what he's doing. What the heck am I doing here?". Back then, I assumed that this doctor knows nothing and he wasn't fit to be practising if he still needs to do his "revision".

But today, it hit me. When you're done with school, the reading and research never ends. You keep buying books in your trade to read up, keep updated with the latest technological advancement and pretty much improve your skills. You build upon the foundation of knowledge you have already attained. There's no end to learning.

So yeah, in such a circumstance, would you have lack of faith walking in to a doctor's appointment or would you have full confidence that the good doc knows what he's doing, that he is actually better than the other docs out there?

______________________________________________________

Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Doctor, Doctor, Can You Help Me?”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.