Bang


I mixed The Bright Star Alliance and The Vaine at Bang tonight. Bang's an alternative night held in Melbourne city itself at Royal Melbourne Hotel. Both the bands were awesome and it was great fun to mix them. It was even more fun doing the lights and sound at the same time.

On the flip side, I'm tired as heck after a long day's work. I should be real stoked because I did a great job but I've been having mixed feelings over the past few days. I mean, I mix bands and I can achieve a balance in sound but I can't seem to un-mix my own mixed feelings?

I don't quite know what it is I am searching for or whether I am even searching for something? All I know is God pulled me through today and because of that, I did great tonight.

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

Labels:

1 Responses to “Bang”

  1. # Blogger dD.Diyana

    you've been tagged!
    -dD.


    http://emopsychostar.wordpress.com/2008/03/11/im-it2/  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.