Number Two!

Great news boys and girls, Shooting Star is currently NUMBER 2 on Fly FM's Campur Chart! Please keep up the voting as we aim for number 1! I think it is very possible with all your help.

Thanks again! God bless you and have a weekend!

Fly FM has requested that all votes should be emailed to: campurchart@flyfm.com.my

To vote:
send an email to campurchart@flyfm.com.my with the subject "Broken Scar".

You can either send in a blank email, or type a short one-liner, e.g: "I would like to request for Broken Scar's Shooting Star" or "I want to vote for Broken Scar"

SMS: Type "Campur BS" and send it to 33399 (If you are in Malaysia)

Web:
http://www.flyfm.com.my/campurchart.asp
http://campurchart.blogspot.com/

To listen to the radio mix of the track, log on to:
www.brokenscar.com

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Number Two!”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.