More Heidi

We wanted more, we got more. We headed to Waterfront City Piaza in Docklands where Ella and Jesse played again as a part of the Melbourne Osaka Cup Yacht Race. It was blistering cold but it was worth every second of the entire hour that they played. I'm loving the new songs and I can't wait for the new album.






Me and Ella. The wind was so strong I got hair all over my face. Phhttt..

0 Responses to “More Heidi”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.