Food Fest

Here's a summary post of some food ones that I failed to blog earlir.

Dim Sum @ Dragon Boat Restaurant

Free flow Chinese Tea


Prawn Dumpling


Dessert: Watermelon


Dessert: Mango Sago


Egg Tarts. These egg tarts are one of the best I've had so far. Yum!

If you noticed, there are only a few pictures. Obviously, I was too hungry and forgot to take pictures till I got to dessert.

Scrumptious mango from Queen Victoria Market




Sambal Tumis Prawns



Bought prawns from Vic Mart and cooked this for dinner.

1 Responses to “Food Fest”

  1. # Blogger S h e r v e

    DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :p  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.