Jack

Happy Halloween!!!

The Assistant Manager of SAE brought this in on Halloween morning and it was placed at the front desk of the school. I know this is a little "jakun" but this is the first time I've seen a Jack-O-Lantern in real life. In fact, I've never even seen such a huge pumpkin before in Malaysia.

Halloween here was pretty huge. People were dressed in costumes the whole week before, walking around the city, even in the day. Most of the clubs had a Halloween party going on.

As for me, I didn't do a things to celebrate. I should have eh? There's always next year.

3 Responses to “Jack”

  1. # Blogger S h e r v e

    live everyday like its your last
    What next yr!! HAha but no worries... When we're both in Msia we party like everyday is our last ok?
    You should have gotten the sugar glazed krispy kremes!
    Those are THE bomb! =D
    Miss you kev!
    and how can rock the world be ont he 16th!!
    @!#$E% unfairness : (  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hahaha, its alrite shervy, your not missing much from RTW. just the GOD DAMN BEST ROCK FESTIVAL IN MALAYSIA!

    hehe....

    bro you should have dressed like you've always done and if people ask who you came as you can say. "KEVIN the rockstar, big in malaysia"

    hehehe  

  3. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Shervester, Should we move rock the world to a date suitable for you? haha. I did get the glazed ones. It's in the picture, the corner of the box and it's still not fantastic really. I wouldn't die for it. Yes yes, we should hang our when we're back...woot!

    Alda, red t shirt and jeans, jalan! haha. Funny one. LOL. Watcha do on Halloween man? I saw your blog...nice drawing! haha...Rockon Brotha!  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.