First Week Of School

Class officially started on Monday. The school is warm and cozy, yet very well equipped with high–tech audio and film equipment. The class is large enough for 25 students but we only had 16 on the first day and it was pretty spaced out.

Monday was pretty much just an introduction and a brief overview of our course.

Tuesday sounded heavy for me although all we really did was to go a little more in-depth in reviewing our schedules and modules till the end of the year. I guess this way we know what we are in for this year. This time round in the degree program, it’s very research based unlike the diploma course where it is very practical.

Wednesday was assignments day. Assignments were issued for the year and pretty much the major assignments were outlined for the rest of the course and they will be on going from now till the end of the course. I guess that will keep me on my toes the whole time. And oh, on the third day, there's already an assignment issued that is due on Monday.

It’s all good I guess. I’m slowly getting to know my classmates and in due time things will fit into comfort.

0 Responses to “First Week Of School”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.