Krispy Kreme


The Famous Krispy Kreme Doughnuts


The whole dozen


Sugar, fine as snow


This one is called the Devil's Food


Colorful?

Krispy Kreme opened a branch in Melbourne city not too long ago. Since there's so much hype about how people queue for hours, waiting in line just to grab these famous doughnuts, I thought I'd get some and try them out for myself and see how good they are.

The verdict? Overrated! They are colorful, they look good, yes, but it's not "out of this world". They taste like normal doughnuts. It is something we can get back home in Malaysia at Dunkin Donuts. Serious. I love Dunkin Donuts and I think the strawberry filled ones at Dunkin Donuts are way better than the Krispy Kreme ones. Oh, I'm not biased by the way and I'm not endorsing Dunkin Donuts in any way.

So, don't beat yourself up over Krispy Kreme, it's no big deal but if you want to try it for yourself anyway, knock yourself out.

3 Responses to “Krispy Kreme”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    you've got to try them warm and fresh.
    simply the best. (or else microwave for 8 secs)

    else, it's just like any other.  

  2. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Thanks for the tip. I might give it another go.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I just had my first krispy kreme today!
    man, it tastes so much better than dunkin lehhh.
    especially the choc one. totally unusual.  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.