Broken Scar Live @ Melbourne University

I am stoked to announce that Broken Scar will play the first gig in Melbourne in 2006. Tell your friends about it! Woohoo!

Where? : Deep Dish, Melbourne University
When? : 19 October 2006 (Thursday)
Time? : 430pm
Cover? : FREE


Huge thanks to Zach Tay.

4 Responses to “Broken Scar Live @ Melbourne University”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    OH MY GOODNESS!
    this is sooooo exciting! wish i could be there... will tell my friends about it but alas most of them are way beyond university age :P
    have fun, i'm sure you'll ROCK IT and everyone will love you :)
    xo
    m  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    wow congratulations kevin! everybody will love you, trust me :D  

  3. # Blogger soraya barakbah

    way to go kevin! yayyy  

  4. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    woohoo! Tell all your friends. Would be really nice to meet them!

    Awww, Bianca, thanks heaps. I always trust you..whee!

    Thanks for cheering me on Soraya.

    Wish you all were there. Will picture it in my head. Cheers!  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.