Gig Report

Live @ Melbourne University

Open up and say 'Aah!' Warming up, pre-show.



It's show time!



Zach Tay



...and his band


Live @ Hard Rock Cafe, Melbourne
I missed my band as much as I did at Melbourne Uni, but nothing was going to stop me from getting up on stage at Hard Rock. The songs may have more intensity with the band but it was still alright to strip them down to their bare acoustic versions. All in all, I had a great time. I mean, what’s there not to like? Come on, it’s Hard Rock Café, Melbourne!

Huge thanks to Barney and Hard Rock Café for the excellent opportunity. Thanks to all my friends who turned up despite it being a weeknight. Thanks for singing along. It was a great time hanging out. You guys made my day! Cheers heaps! I had a great time!

Zach @ Hard Rock Cafe.



Hard Rock Cafe Melbourne


I don't have any pictures of myself because the camera was used to record videos the whole time. It's all good.

0 Responses to “Gig Report”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.