The Master Plan

So I’m on leave today and I’m feeling good about it. There’s nothing much planned up and the master plan is to not plan and just do nothing. I was determined to sleep in today but to my amazement, I was awake by nine. This shows that my body clock has been tuned to sleep and rise early.

Though I woke up early, I was still tired. I’m convinced that it’s because I haven’t really stopped and rested since JB. Though I was tired, I still felt restless thinking, this can’t be it, there must be something to do. Then I’d remind myself, that’s right, that something to do is to do nothing!

With all those reminders, I still felt restless. The solution? Think of something to do quickly and do it. In reaction, I drove out to get a haircut. Now here’s another interesting story.

Whenever I mention the words “hair cut” what I really mean is a trim. I always return from the salon looking quite the same with very little difference. So what is it that I actually do? I shave the insides and layer it to thin it down because I have very thick hair. By doing that, it automatically shortens about an inch or two. So that’s it. I haven’t changed my hairstyle for years now and I’ve grown very used to it.

On another note, it seems like my style of writing in here has changed quite a bit. I’m writing from a first person’s perspective more! What have I become?

0 Responses to “The Master Plan”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.