Aquaria @ KLCC

Here are some pictures taken at Aquaria when I was there for a recce for work. I guess it's easier on the eyes to look at pictures than just plain text describing my random thoughts. What say you? Enjoy!








Looks like the fishes are in a giant whirlpool. This particular display really amused me. How could a huge tree like that get in there? Would fish actually co-exist with land trees in the "real" world? Very amusing.


This is one horny fish


Bagaikan diriku tapak sulaiman? The MIX, Indrani boys and pretty much the whole Xfresh crew would know what I mean...Giggles.


What a beauty


The Moonfish was and is one of my favorite fish ever. The colors are just so vibrant, don't you think? I used to love art class in school. I'd paint all my fish like Moonfish!






Just gotta love the vibrant blue


This is one huge shark. They looked heavily sedated though.


Kids on an excursion posing for the camera


The main tank, the main attraction.

0 Responses to “Aquaria @ KLCC”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.