The List

Here's the list of songs I've been playing at gigs as Broken Scar. Some of you may have heard them or remember them.

I'm determined to record these songs and to play them for all of you at gigs. I'm constantly writing new songs and trying to finish up songs that have been hanging for ages.

So here's the list. Which do you like best?

Zero
Scratch

Soul Reaper
The Bleeding Confession
Midnight In St. Kilda
Caught In Between

Without You
Hey You
Silence

1 Responses to “The List”

  1. # Blogger hesitant

    For now, Silence takes my vote.

    But I might change my mind soon.  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.