Fade Out

I can’t be any happier. I don’t have to go back to that place that I dread going to so much. This is the last of it, at least for now. If you really want to know where this place is, feel free to ask… I may feel like leaking that little bit.

For now, there’ll be a new place to dread, at least until the next week.

No, it’s not negative after all. Don’t get me wrong. Too much noise just hurts, you know?

Oh, there are a few gigs lined up and I just can’t wait till the practices start. I will post the gig details as soon as they are finalized.

*Fingers Crossed*

This is by far the most honest post.



2 Responses to “Fade Out”

  1. # Blogger Chin Hor

    Hmmm, u not quitting your job yet are you? :)  

  2. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Oh no. Look at the jobs as per project based. Week by week. One down, many more to go.  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.