« Home

A Scratch In The Sand

At this moment, thoughts seem to be scattered all over, not knowing where to start. Pieces come together slowly in a form where imagination cannot even play out the picture, and suddenly they just disappear. Have I really started a blog?

Taking different turns and routes can be scary, especially during the initial steps. I'm ready now, to embark on this brand new journey.

Sounds of different sorts play in the background. I'm amazed by the heavy guitar riffs ever so aggressive, thunderous drums and haunting vocals of various depths, pitches and ranges. Still, I don't quite display my energy in that form. It's somewhat similiar to what I do, but not quite the same, genre wise.

What do I do? I'm a singer, a guitarist, and a songwriter. Some say that I'm an acoustic rocker, some say that I'm alternative. I spill my heart out when I write. I sing with eyes closed. I'm Broken Scar.

3 Responses to “A Scratch In The Sand”

  1. # Blogger hesitant

    Captivating.

    Words escape me at this moment. Rendered me speechless.

    I'll toast to your future posts and may you never be infected by the disease that spreads to so many, so often - neglect of the blog once the novelty has worn off.


    Keep in touch :)  

  2. # Blogger the Princess~

    hmm..
    I'm thinking of something thought provoking to say..

    *pauses*

    *pauses .. sommore*

    Damn I knew I could never write anything deep.
    Anyway.. Nice leh your blog. Keep it up!
    Sure beats the nonsensical gibberish..
    ( eh you know what I mean! ^_^ )

    VEry inspirational.. and er.. what's the word..
    existential.. ( ahem.. I also can use BIG words!)
    Take care lah! hope this blog doesn't fall prey to the One time blog Monster!  

  3. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Nocturnal,
    Here's a toast to the future and to a brand new journey.
    I post in hope to never lose the spark of the initial infancy of scribbling. I too, am captivated by your ever "sit-in-silence-and-stay in awe" words. Keep in touch.

    Mist,
    Will be looking out for that monster. I hope to inspire as I've been inspired just by the little things in life through songs.  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Latest





    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.