The Imperial Flagship: Part Two

Warning: Photo heavy post.


The scene's all set. After putting it all together, I realised that I placed the cannons on the wrong side of the ship. Oh well, too lazy to redo everything now.






Arrr! The treasure must be on the ship. Attack!


Oh no you don't!


You be a-showin us where the treasure is be kept!




I'll shoot you down from there!


Shiver me timbers! I got the map. Let's be goin!




Arr! Me be a-killin ye when me boys come get me!












Yeah, I know, funny hair. This felt exactly like when I was a kid. The first thing I'd do when I wake up was, Lego! No care in the world but getting myself enveloped into the pirate world. That was exactly what I did when I put together the Imperial Flagship. The ship is huge! It was almost as tall as my heater. Proud to be an owner of the ship. Stoked!

P/S: I forgot to mention that the Imperial Flagship only came with 9 minifigs. The rest of them were old ones from my childhood. I've lost all the instruction manuals for the sets so the only ones standing are the minifigs. Everything else is in pieces, stashed away in a huge box. Ah, the good ol' days.
______________________________________________________
All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “The Imperial Flagship: Part Two”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.