What a Saturday!

What a day it has been. I can't believe I actually got out of bed by 8:30 am on a Saturday! It was awesome though because it makes my day seem extended. The wife and I spent the first half of the day inspecting two houses via public transport. I feel so grown up all of a sudden, going on this house hunt which is not an easy task. It's quite surreal that this is all happening especially because I still feel as though I'm a teenager, in the mind and at heart I guess.

By the time the inspections ended, I was ready for a food refill and we ended up in Box Hill. Once lunch was over, I was ready to just hide under the covers and sleep but we had a train ride back into the city just in time for a catch up with a friend and then off to church we went. Service was awesome and Pastor Jesse was on fire!

The dinner that followed was the highlight of the day. It didn't matter where we ate but it was the awesome company that topped it.

By the end of the day, we had maxed out our weekend saver card by jumping on three trains, four buses and a tram all through zones 1 and 2! What a Saturday!

______________________________________________________
All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “What a Saturday!”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.