Regret Not

Wow, I can't believe my trip home to Malaysia is coming to an end already. Time does fly while you're having fun. This time round, my trip was so short that I didn't get to catch up with many friends as I spent most of the time with family and I had the time of my life! No regrets. I even managed to squeeze in a recording session with An Honest Mistake where I will be featured on vocals. Am excited to see how it will turn out.

I do apologise to my friends though, for not being able to meet up this round. I feel like a terrible friend, but I had to do what I had to do and I hope you understand that time was short. I'll see you again soon for sure.

Now, it's time to head back to Melbourne, get back into mixing great bands and rockin' out with Broken Scar!


______________________________________________________
All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Regret Not”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.