New Things

Over the last two years, I’ve found that I have a compulsion to try every new thing in sight. It need not be expensive technology toys. It could be simple things like a new flavour of jam or the latest fruit in season. It could even be opening a bottle of wine that I’ve never tasted before. After all, little things are easier to afford and obtain. I can’t be buying new guitars every week right? Although I wish I could. There’s just such a thrill just because the object is new, whatever it may be.

I am prolonging my next string change because as long as I don’t need a string change yet, my Ernie Ball Power Peg, motorised string winder will remain new. I have become quite a bit of a gear nut recently too and I realised the gear I buy need not even be new from the factory. High quality second hand gear makes me happy too. The worst part is, my wish list has not gotten any shorter. I've still got a few things on the "to buy" list.

Okay, I’m beginning to sound a bit too materialistic already. I am a simple man. All the material things I think about is guitars and everything related to it. Is it really that bad? I’m sure everyone loves new things too? Are these signs of me turning into a shopaholic? Errr...

______________________________________________________
All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

Labels:

0 Responses to “New Things”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.