Tweet

So I got into Twitter lately and I thought, while I make the best of it, I might as well link it up to my blog too. It's on the right side of the page, in case you were wondering where it is.

I guess short updates are slightly easier to manage in between blog posts. We'll see how it goes.

I just got home from a great time hanging out with the FVE crew. We had our studio session to record our radio jingle and other voice overs for The Limelight Hour on SYN. After the session we headed out to The Arthouse to support Visual Asperity. We were starving by the end of the night so we popped over to Chinatown for a huge dinner! We filled out stomachs to the brim with food and lots of laughter.

Oh, it's still freezing tonight just that it got worse.
7.4°C now.

______________________________________________________
All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Tweet”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.