Now What?

So I've watched all of Seasons 1 and 2 of How I Met Your Mother. Now what?

I've got to say, the soundtrack for the series is pretty awesome. I wonder how much work was put in to scout the songs to be scripted in to each scene.

Well, I came across this video of a band called We The Kings while I was surfing around. I was truly impressed with this dude's singing. How cool is his voice control? You can just tell how good he is. You can tell when a singer is awesome when they can pull off playing acoustically so perfectly. This would have made a freakin' awesome Valentine's Day post but what the heck. Enjoy!



______________________________________________________
All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

1 Responses to “Now What?”

  1. # Blogger QuirkyLilPrincess

    We The Kings!!! Yeah!!!  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.