Happy 2009

I didn't mean to start the first post of the year with such a rant. It's just something I feel so strongly about and I just had to blog it.

Anyway, Happy New Year everyone! May 2009 be an awesome year for all of you. Take good care of yourselves during this holiday season and God bless you heaps in all tht you do!

Come hang out with me and the band at our up coming shows in KL.

The next one is at Moonshine @ Laundry, The Curve. See you there!

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Happy 2009”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.