The Bright Star Alliance

I just had to blog this before I crash. I am still buzzing from mixing The Bright Star Alliance at The Corner Hotel earlier today. It was also really good to see The Red Shore boys again too. It's been a while since the last tour.

TBSA's gigs are getting bigger and they are playing in better venues with way better PA systems and gear these days. Today was one of the best times mixing the boys. It was the most ideal set up. Sean did monitors from side stage while I did FOH. It was awesome! The gear at The Corner is just amazing. The FOH EQ was flat! I definitely had heaps of fun. The last two weeks have been such a ride!

First the Manningham Festival in Doncaster last Sunday where I mixed TBSA, then mixing an orchestra, a choir and 500 over students in a mass singing performance, to The Corner. It's been a great two weeks! One of the best two weeks in my mixing career! I feel like a king today!

Oh, of course, to top it off, there was Ed's buck's night. Now, it's time to crash.

______________________________________________________

Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

3 Responses to “The Bright Star Alliance”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Well, you sound crazy tired but like you had a great time. Others are seeking a way to do what you are doing.

    RC will provide others a step up into the biz. Focused on the connections inside the industry, then matchmaking you with the career you want in the style of music you want. http://www.recordingconnection.com  

  2. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Wow, thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. Just wondering how you found my blog?  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey Kev, just to let you know that I've uploaded the video I told you about. Thank you so much for letting me use your music for it.

    The youtube link is here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0kUFaAa9ck


    It's also featured in another blog, here:
    http:/bestbuddiesucsi.blogspot.com/  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.