Suitcase

Artist: Copeland
Song Title: The Day I Lost My Voice (The Suitcase Song)
Album: You Are My Sunshine

Copeland's latest album is currently on repeat. I am totally addicted to this album. The opening track from this album just hooked me in right away. I was blown away by the vocal layers and I still get blown away every time little nuances show up. Love this album.

I particularly like the song mentioned above. The instrumentation is just amazing and the words are just beautifully crafted. The chorus goes like this:

"I've got my life in a suitcase
I'm ready to run, run, run away
I've got no time
'cause I'm always trying to run run run away
'cause everyday it feels like it's only a game
I've got my life in a suitcase, a suitcase, a suitcase"

Beautiful words to a beautiful song.
______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Suitcase”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.