Pictures From The Limelight


Our special guest, directly from Malaysia, the amazing Azmyl Yunor opening Scene I.


Allan Pascual was up next.


Nobody, closing Scene II.


The view from the mixing desk.


The awesome audience.


Scene At the Movies and Charles Tan, manning the merch!


It's nice to look over and see a full house.


Caleen Chua performing in the open mic slot, Scene III.


Charles Tan closing the night.


Once again, the awesome audience.

I didn't manage to get pictures of all the acts as I was juggling the mixing duties and running around pretty much. I didn't get pictures with my friends too. Oh well...
______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Pictures From The Limelight”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.