Adelaide: Melba's Chocolate Factory


The drives in Adelaide are absolutely scenic. I loved it. I guess the drives in Australia generally is fantastic. Must be the greenery and the fresh air.


Pose for the camera. There was a little farm next to the Chocolate Factory.

The pictures below were taken at Melba's Chocolate Factory.

I think this would be any kid's dream come true.


I was obviously still a big kid.


...and I was obviously attracted to all the fancy bright colours.


Bulk is the way to go!


The factory area is just open for everyone to see. It was cool to see them making the lollies and packing them.




I thought this was a little funny. I've never seen these ones before.














As you can see, they've got all kinds of lollies!


There's even these ones that look like spuds!


I bought the chocolate coated coffee beans. They give me a mad sore throat but it's worth it! Haha.




I think gummy bears are my favourite lollies.


The car I drove around in.
______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “Adelaide: Melba's Chocolate Factory”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    We've just found this update from you, just awesome, wow look at those photos, it's incredible how the factory changed since then! Thanks for visiting Melba's Chocolate Factory ;)  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.