Adelaide Part Two


After the gig we cruised into the city. We parked the van right outside this Yiros shop! The Lamb Yiros was freakin awesome! It's cool how we've discovered good food in Adelaide so easily in such a short span of time.




The good stuff!


We arrived at Kate's house at night and it was dark. I appreciated the stars in the sky but I didn't realise how beautiful the view was until we got out of the house in the morning! Kate, thanks heaps for letting us stay at your place.


The Bright Star Party Van!


Vegan Dave


This was pretty much the view from where I was sittting throughout the trip. Fantastic sceneries.


Notice the pink lake?


A closer look


This place reminds me of Morib back in Malaysia, only that it's much cleaner here.






I love this shot. The clouds are epic!


Vegan Dave getting right in the middle of it all


There was heaps of bugs and insects hovering over my head


The green, the yellow, the blue. How beautiful. The drive to and fro Melbourne and Adelaide was just breath taking. Along the way, there was more interesting little landmarks to spot. There was a fake Lochness in the lake, a giant Lobster and heaps of wineries.

I guess I don't have to say much. The pictures say it all. Oh, maybe the fact that I was the designated driver after the gig is worth mentioning because obviously I couldn't take any pictures while I was at the wheel. I also had to make sure we packed all our gear. It was the craziest drive ever. I was driving the TBSA party van yo! Oh, and Vegan Dave drove all the way from Adelaide to Melbourne all by himself. Champ!
______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Adelaide Part Two”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.