Mixing The Bright Star Alliance


Picture taken @ Next

This week has been pretty eventful and I should say, things turned out pretty awesome.

Monday. Was in Canberra.

Tuesday. Finalised thesis.

Wednesday. Submitted thesis. I felt like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Thursday. Mixed The Bright Star Alliance at Next. The gig turned out awesome and I had such a great time mixing the boys. It was also really rewarding that the band was very happy with the mix and it was good to hear good feedback from the crowd about the mix too. It's amazing how things turned out.

Friday. Rehearsal for next Saturday's gig at Evolution. Met a bunch of awesome people at the rehearsal too while I was at it.
It turned out the Melbourne music scene is smaller than I thought it was.

______________________________________________________

Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

Labels:

2 Responses to “Mixing The Bright Star Alliance”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Lol, Malaysia Boleh ma...
    so basically anywhere a Malaysian goes, he or she is still a Malaysian. Anyway, seems to be a pretty hectic week. I wish I'm half as busy LOL. Anyway, wish could attend your next gig. Can't wait to watch your performance again.  

  2. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Haha. You can take the Malaysian out of Malaysia but you can't take the Malaysian out of them huh? haha. It's been an eventful week but it's all good.  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.