Canberra In Pictures

Here are some pictures from my recent trip to Canberra. There isn't much. Well, because it was only a day trip. Would have loved to see the War Memorial though. Maybe next time hey?

I always love the view from the plane regardless if it's in the day or night. There's just something about having a bird's eye view, being able to see a bigger picture.


Our lovely Malaysian High Commission. It even smells like Malaysia in there.


The face of the clock looked much bigger in real life.


The perfect indication of Autumn.


We roamed the city aimlessly till we found this.


This is smack in the middle of the city, according to me. haha.


This is one funny looking piece of art.


The Zebra Cross here reminded me of The Beatles at Abbey Road. I walked one that Zebra Cross feeling I was larger than life, thanks to them.


This is where you'd end up if the museums and art galleries are closed on a Monday.

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

3 Responses to “Canberra In Pictures”

  1. # Blogger Kamelia

    Hey, Canberra! My dad studied there sometime ago. Wish I could see it...  

  2. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Ahh..cool! I was told that Canberra has one of the best schools and the best uni too! The Australian National Uni is there. hehe. I think it's my ignorance but I should have done some research before I went so I could check things out. hehe  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Haha dude...ada bau itu belacan ka dekat itu building? :D  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.