Quick Update



Here's a quick update. I am alive and kickin', just in case you were wonderin'.
It's been crazy days over the last few weeks. I spent most of my days and nights at the studio, recording for our up-coming singles release. It's been tiring but exciting and thrilling at the same time!
Broken Scar is recording two singles, Shooting Star and Until I Fall which is due for release by the end of the month. It's going to be exciting as the release will be one of its kind! Keep your eyes and ears open!
We tracked the drums at Nick Lee's Sonique Productions and the rest will be completed at PurpleHouz Productions. The sessions were engineered by Sel of PurpleHouz and Keith at Sonique productions assisted during the drums session.
So far, things are going as planned and I am stoked!
I also thank all my friends who lent me all that sweet gear! During the guitar recording session, we had 7 guitars to pick from. We had a two Taylor acoustics courtesy of Timothy Shanon and Justin Foo, my Norman acoustic, an Epiphone SG courtesy of Rashdan Harith, a Fender Strat custom shopped courtesy of Jeremy Lim, and Paul's Fender Tele and Ibanez. Jeremy's Strat was used on everything! It was sounding sweet!
More on the recording in the recording diary, soon.
Other than that, I've also had the privilege to hang out with some of my friends which was freaking ace!
______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

2 Responses to “Quick Update”

  1. # Blogger Lydia

    wow, an update!  

  2. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    wow, is that sarcasm I sense coming from you? haha.  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.