Urgency

Things don’t always go as planned. It’s definitely nothing new. But the optimist in me says that things can go better, if they are planned better, but what’s a holiday if there’s too much planning involved right?

Anyway, the year end is always filled with festivities and activities. The whole running around is wearing me thin a little bit. It’s kinda hard to juggle everything, family, friends, music, gigs and the works. I mean, there are so many individuals, within each cluster and it’s close to impossible to organise meetings with everyone unless you have a personal assistant to manage your schedule. But I guess making the best of every situation and opportunity, and living in the moment is the way to go.

I am glad that I was able to catch up with heaps of friends within the first two weeks of my return. Although two months seem like a long time, there isn’t all that much time. So to all my friends, I look forward to catching up with you real soon!

As far as family is concerned, I am glad I get to spend quality time with them. I know it sounds geeky but I am a family man. Call me a loser for choosing family over anything else but that’s just at the top of my list at the moment. I mean, I only get to be with them once a year. I’ve missed them all year long. There is urgency.

Okay, it’s time to run now. I’ve got a huge list of things to do so I better get cracking at it.

P/S: I’ll be uploading more pictures soon. Heaps more to come.

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Urgency”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.