Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

I guess I'm a little late for a Christmas wish. So I better get my act together and wish you guys anyway. To those who celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas everyone! To the rest, Happy Holidays! Hope you are having a great time during this season. I'm having a blast!
...and before I get carried away, I may as well wish you a very happy New Year while I'm at it. May 2008 be an awesome year for all of you. Take it easy! God bless!
______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.