Is It Really?



I don't know about you, but I'm a sucker for the little things in life that we often take for granted. I too take many things for granted, that's why I'm writing this today, to remind me to appreciate my surroundings more.

I never really noticed it, but when I did, I realised that the sky here in Melbourne is really blue. Snap a photo of the sky, be it a cloudless one or not, on a nice sunny day, the photo will turned out as if it was photoshopped, accentuating the blues. The blue will seem fake, as if too good to be true. The sky can't be that blue. But it just is.

The question is, is the sky here blue-er than the sky back home? To be honest, my memory of KL sky is a light shade of gray in the day, and a tinge of orange and yellow in the evenings and nights. The stars aren't so obvious in KL, unlike here in Melbourne. The sky in the suburbs here are even cleaner, I reckon. The different shades of blue are just on display for us all to see.

The sky is vast, yet it seems like a small matter that I guess it gets easy to overlook and appreciate its beauty.

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Is It Really?”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.