Red T-Shirt Simpson


Since Albert's blog was down for a while now, I haven't visited till a few weeks ago. The Glaring Notebook is up and running again! Hooray!

I've been noticing that my friends have been Simpsonized and I was like, man, those characters sure look a lot like my friends. I didn't chase it up until I spotted it on Albert's blog. Here's to you Albert! Cheers!

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

2 Responses to “Red T-Shirt Simpson”

  1. # Blogger soraya barakbah

    haha.. i simpsonized myself after i saw alberts post as well. but i cant seem to make it look like me.!

    spider pig spider pig does whatever a spiderpig does. can he swing from a web? no he cant, coz he's a pig. lookout! here comes the spiderpig  

  2. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Did you use the refining features? Or use another source photo? hehe.

    Everyone is on a simpsons frenzy eh? haha. all in good fun!  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.