Blast Off




I went to one of the filming sessions of Blast Off during my short break back home. Since I've missed all the other Blast Offs and See Bee was super kind and sourced out a VIP pass for me, I decided it'll be fun to go.

I can't remember much of the previous Blast Offs, but the stage this year looks impressive. You could tell from the pictures. Good job Hitz.tv! Keep it coming!

0 Responses to “Blast Off”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.