Rocked The World

We just got back from RTW 7 and I have to say, it was a pretty damn awesome show because you guys in the crowd were amazingly mind blowing! Here's a shoutout to all of you who were there, singing and jumping along with us, even in the rain! You guys are awesome!!!

Thanks to Jason Lo and the entire Fatboys crew for having us at this wonderful event!

I am currently in Kuching and will be heading up to Borneo Highlands. There are no communication services up there. This means no phone or internet. So I shall post pictures from Rock The World as soon as I get back on KL. I'll be back in KL by Friday night. Anyone care to pick me up from the airport? haha.

Cheers heaps!
Kevin

1 Responses to “Rocked The World”

  1. # Blogger soraya barakbah

    the brother came over to the uk for a visit. first thing he mentioned at the airport?
    rock the world 7. haha. seriously  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.