The Burning Candle

It’s warm here
I’m almost still, watching
The selfless diminish, slowly, slowly
I’m disappearing

Everything sets in motion yet I stay still
I’m not actually here, I’m lying
Watching, slowly, watching
I’m observing

Stealing my thoughts
Appearing, disappearing all at once
I see them swing by
I’m preoccupied, lost in thought

The ticking stops, marking my absence
This cant be right, it dies in me
Leaving me motionless
Paralyzed by the sight
It burns out

3 Responses to “The Burning Candle”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Freaking COooOl!!!

    sry didn't turn up for RTW though..  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    oh yeah!! and a Happy New Year to ALL!!  

  3. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Thanks dude! hehe. No worries bout RTW, but it would have been great if you were there. hehe. happy new year to you too!  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.