Good Vibes Productions

Here's what I've been up to today. I played guitar for Benny's thesis project, "Good Vibes Productions" and here are some pictures of the people involved.


Andres jamming


Elad, the engineer and Benny




Damien, drummer


Our gear




Benny, the producer


Yours truly on acoustic guitar


All the guys above are my classmates by the way. Chris loaned us the drums and Tomoki played electric guitar. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to take pics with of them. Next time round perhaps. We jammed a very cool song and did a rough guide track that turned out pretty sweet.

For now, Good Vibes will be put on hold for me as I head back to Rock The World 7!!!! Woooooooohooooooooo!

0 Responses to “Good Vibes Productions”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.