Brand New

To celebrate the brand new year, I've decided to revamp the blog and give it a brand new look, just to freshen things up a little.

Firstly, it was pretty difficult to part ways with the old look. I miss it already as I type this. Maybe it's because I got so used to the old design and got attached to it.

Secondly, due to the revamp, almost all the text in all the previous posts are super tiny now. With my limited knowledge of tech stuff like this, I don't think I could fix it.

So, here's to the new year! The brand new look everybody. Tell me what you think?

Oh hey, on another note, just for fun, I've uploaded more tracks from my debut album on I-Bands.net and Venus In September is number one today, on the Alternative Daily Charts. Hooray! Thanks guys!

Here's the link:
www.i-bands.net/brokenscar

4 Responses to “Brand New”

  1. # Blogger soraya barakbah

    its refreshing! hehe. n the fonts on the previous posts arent that small anyways. still readable.  

  2. # Blogger hesitant

    Love it! Looks so nice and clean and spacious. Lovely!

    When I read the "just for fun" bit, couldn't help but hear Russell Peters' voice :)  

  3. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Hey Soraya, how are things on your end? Happy new year! Yeah the fonts aren't that bad, just that they are smaller than they used to be. hehe.

    nocturnal: Just forrrrrr farrrnnnn...hahaha....  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    oo.. nice cool header you got there! Happy new year, and sorry I missed you at RTW. Come back and play again soon!  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.