More Than Meets The Eye


Cosmos


...Autobot Transform

Thanks to Albert, I have now fulfilled a childhood dream, to own Transformers Generation One Toys.

First, there was Hotwheels, now Transformers. What more can a boy ask for?

It started out with the DigiBand Era held in Berjaya Times Square. *Pictures to come*

Then, it was shopping time. I went crazy when I saw my favourite Cosmos and Bumble Bee and four other fellow Autobots in this collectors box set! I knew I wanted it. I fell in love instantly. There was Warpath, the tank as well. *Pictures to come*

Ah, such joy! It brings back the old memories. For a moment there, I was transported to when I was five. Is this the beginning of a new obsession? I hope not as it would burst a hole in my pocket. It's always good to side track from music every now and then, don't you think? Brings out the kid in us.

What more can I say? Let the pictures speak for themselves.

0 Responses to “More Than Meets The Eye”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.