Two Weeks In May

Days had passed so rapidly lately. I’m not even going to bother to recall, re-count and look back. It’s just too tedious. So here’s a recap of what I remember.

29th April 2005 : Pussy Rock Gig at Paul’s Place. This gig was an excellent display of virtuosity. Cosmic Funk Express, my personal favourite.

1st May 2005 : Levi’s 501 Day Showcase at Tower Records KLCC. Two words, neck breaker!

7th May 2005 : Levi’s 501 Day Battle Of The Bands at Plaza Mont Kiara. Partaaay!

Why was I at the Levi’s events? Not only because they were large events where everyone should have been, but I went because of my brother. He’s a part of the band, Army Of Three that took part in the competition.

They bagged the second place at the battle and I am happy and proud. Congratulations AOT!

My mind’s all over the place. So head on over to, armyofthree.negimaki.com for pictures and to read more about Army Of Three.

0 Responses to “Two Weeks In May”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.