Head Charge

Jamming earlier this evening was excellent!

It's been so long since the Broken Scar band jammed that we don't even remember when the last time was. It felt so distant.

However, musically, the long silence and the break did not slow us down. In fact, we picked up where we left off and were right on track, head-charging at full speed ahead.

We had a plan. Work out and finalise the parts for Zero and Soul Reaper. Two songs, period.

The band sounded as tight as ever, well, at least to me it did. My acoustic guitar sounded a lot better now after the recent set-up job. This is actually the first jam session after the set-up. It was definitely pleasing to my ears, what more open chords?

What tuning is Soul Reaper on, may I ask? I'd now say, it's in open Dm7 thanks to Alda.

0 Responses to “Head Charge”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.