Rain

There’s just this special feeling when listening to the sound of pouring rain. It’s like random blocks of millions of water particles hitting into the ground so loud that it overwhelms all that is overwhelming.

It’s quite similar to the masking effect in audio, where two audio sources can be playing the exact same thing, one is louder than the other, and our ears will automatically tune to the one that’s louder or rather, the sound that is lower in loudness will be masked by the one that is louder.

The rain puts a smile on my face. The randomness calms my nerves. It takes me away. I’m absorbed.

0 Responses to “Rain”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.