Neck Breaker

The first installment of The Rawk Dawg Music Fest was an experience to remember. I don’t know about everyone else, but I had a great time playing at Paul’s new place.

The stage is a lot bigger now, with the front of house speakers properly mounted on the top left and right of the stage respectively, guitar amps on the left and right side of the drum set which was set on a raised platform of about two to three feet high and the stage itself had so much space to move and head-bang.

I enjoyed myself thoroughly. My neck can stand to testify. Whoever said that one needs drugs to feel good? One can get a fix through sheer adrenalin rush!

I wish I could post pictures though. Unfortunately, I have none. Anyone care to contribute?

On another note, Broken Scar rehearsals are in place and it’s looking good. This is the first time listening to my own songs in a live band set up. Are you excited? I sure am.

0 Responses to “Neck Breaker”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.