Toy Stories

Looking back at all these Lego posts, I feel like I'm going a little nuts! It's just one of those things, you know, when you get time to kick back and unwind, somehow all these memories just come flooding back. I can't help but to feel nostalgic. I suppose I went a bit too far as most people will just think about it and move right along but I, on the other hand have gone to somewhat relive those times.

I just watched Toy Story 3 on DVD today. Now, for all of you who have watched it, what's the moral of the story? Never throw your toys away! I wish I had kept all my toys.

I really wonder why other people collect stuff, or toys in particular. Are people out there just like me, collecting for nostalgic reasons? I don't know, all I know is this makes me happy.
______________________________________________________
All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Toy Stories”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.